The Floor is Currently Shirtless O'clock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Run to the hills, the floor is currently shirtless o'clock!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Had a fun Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenny

Kenny

Had a fun Day Empty
PostSubject: Had a fun Day   Had a fun Day I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:23 pm

So I just finished a 40 mile race in Kirkland. It was a lot of fun. It is called the 7 hills of Kirkland. there pretty big hills to. Finished in about 2 and 1/2 hours. I pretty tried right about now Sleep. What you guys been up to? bounce
Back to top Go down
Mark
Admin
Mark

Had a fun Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a fun Day   Had a fun Day I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:13 pm

I built a fence today, cooked dinner, and I am currently watching the penquins get their asses kicked. The day has been decent I guess. That race sounds like a lot of fun, when you say big hill what do you mean? Like what grade?
Back to top Go down
https://thebluff.aforumfree.com
Kenny

Kenny

Had a fun Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a fun Day   Had a fun Day I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:57 pm

Probably 15 percent. tallest climb (vertically) was over 500ft and there were a number that were 400
Back to top Go down
Mark
Admin
Mark

Had a fun Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a fun Day   Had a fun Day I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:49 pm

Cool, those are some pretty decent hills.
Back to top Go down
https://thebluff.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

Had a fun Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a fun Day   Had a fun Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Had a fun Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Floor is Currently Shirtless O'clock :: Life in general.-
Jump to: