The Floor is Currently Shirtless O'clock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Run to the hills, the floor is currently shirtless o'clock!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Working out

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bludeath

bludeath

Working out Empty
PostSubject: Working out   Working out I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:49 am

So, if I remember correctly, Chris and Mark, you have been working on your abs right? This Topic is meant for motivation to work out... anyone can join. What I'm thinking is people post pictures of themselves once per week so that they can see the change over time...

So far I have been working out for about 1.5 hours each day at the gym with weights, I run about a mile a day, I'm up to about 200 crunches a day (not much I know), I've been working on the roof, and playing a lot of hacky sack and ultimate frisbee. Not much has changed yet, but I feel good. Anyone else have getting in shape as a high priority? Its pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth
Admin
Elisabeth

Working out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working out   Working out I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:49 am

I am NOT going to post pictures of my self on this.

However, I think that this is a good idea, and that we can post motivational stuff, or exercise tips, etc, for every one else.

I am working out too, however its nothing serious becuase its so boring! lol. Besides, my working out consits of doing fun stuff, like dancing and other fun things. lol.

flower
Back to top Go down
bludeath

bludeath

Working out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working out   Working out I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:31 pm

Dude, get an ipod if you don't have one... trust me, working out becomes AWESOME when your are pumping weight to the beat of some guitar solo... my personal favorite is running to Crusade by Trivium... mmmmhmmm.

You should go to some open gyms... find a place where there are some recreational pickup games like bball, volleyball, or soccer. Get pretty decent at something, then you got a club you can join when you get back to UP and not be embarrassed trying... I'm actually thinking in about a month to start learning some V-ball but, sadly, my only motivation is so that I can crush Natalie's team... but hey, whatever gets me in shape right? haha
Back to top Go down
VANDERMATT!

VANDERMATT!

Working out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working out   Working out I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:38 pm

All you city folk with your fandangled gyms and whatnot. To work out, I cut down trees and drag them around the ranch. Or chuck bales of hay. Or wrangle goats. That's really working out, when you finish and can only think "Why am I not suffering from heatstroke?"
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth
Admin
Elisabeth

Working out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working out   Working out I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:48 pm

I have a few things to say:

one: i do have an mp3 player.
two: i have the house to myself and i can blast music as loud as i want.
three: there are not any gyms in LA that are free, even the YMCA costs like $100
four: i am taking a swimming class next semester to get into even better shape.

besides, i dont need to look fabulous in a swim suit until feb. of 2009, becuase that is when i go to Australia!!! hellz yeah!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Mark
Admin
Mark

Working out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working out   Working out I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:34 pm

I see how it is trying to pick up some Ausie guys huh?

I am up to three miles a day, and don't have a gym membership so I work out on my own. Seriously the best thing you can do for your body is go work construction for eight hours. I did that yesterday and I have muscles in places that I didn't know you could have them. The only bad thing about it was that I was totally wiped out and slept for like 16 hours afterwards.
Back to top Go down
https://thebluff.aforumfree.com
Elisabeth
Admin
Elisabeth

Working out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working out   Working out I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:06 pm

no way...i have you!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark
Admin
Mark

Working out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working out   Working out I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:47 am

I see what you are getting at, the one thing I lack....a sexy accent.
Back to top Go down
bludeath

bludeath

Working out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working out   Working out I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:36 pm

So, after I work out tomorrow, I'm going to be updating my facebook page with some pictures of what muscle I've built so far... sadly, not enough. Its tough to get into a routine, I've definitely not been working out enough. How is it going for you guys? Anyone got mad gunz to brag about yet? Razz
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth
Admin
Elisabeth

Working out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working out   Working out I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:02 am

a sexy accent would be nice....lol...however i love you with out a sexy accent, so it does not matter.

and i have not been doing that great exerciseing...just getting too bored. lol...oh well. i still have plenty of time...and i think i look great how i an now. even though i could look better. LOL!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bludeath

bludeath

Working out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working out   Working out I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:02 am

Well, to be brutally honest, we all could look better. Hahaha.

But God damn it, and if its the last thing I do, I'm going to change America's perspective on sex appeal... no more Mr. Hott Bod with his scraggly hair, tan skin, surfer/gypsy/Ambercrombie outfit, and perfectly sculpted lean body... NO! Beauty is in us overweight, out of shape, pale-ass, nerdy gamers! *Crowds Cheer*
Back to top Go down
Mark
Admin
Mark

Working out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working out   Working out I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:21 pm

aahahahhahhahahahha, that is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth
Admin
Elisabeth

Working out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working out   Working out I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:26 pm

Jordan....you are a dork!
Back to top Go down
bludeath

bludeath

Working out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working out   Working out I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:28 pm

photos are almost online
Back to top Go down
bludeath

bludeath

Working out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working out   Working out I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:11 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty much hot... I'm sure thats a general consensus around here Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark
Admin
Mark

Working out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working out   Working out I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:24 pm

Ha ha I love you man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Working out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working out   Working out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Floor is Currently Shirtless O'clock :: Life in general.-
Jump to: