The Floor is Currently Shirtless O'clock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Run to the hills, the floor is currently shirtless o'clock!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I got a new job!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark
Admin
Mark

I got a new job! Empty
PostSubject: I got a new job!   I got a new job! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:17 am

Guys, I just got hired today as a sales associate at radioshack! The best part is that the store is like two blocks from my house so I don't have to pay for gas!!
Back to top Go down
https://thebluff.aforumfree.com
Elisabeth
Admin
Elisabeth

I got a new job! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a new job!   I got a new job! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:53 pm

CONGRATS!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark
Admin
Mark

I got a new job! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a new job!   I got a new job! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:37 pm

Ok so I finally got to start selling stuff in the store, and I sold nearly 1,000 dollars of merchandise in just 7 hours on a Tuesday! Who goes to radio shack on a Tuesday??? I kicked everyone in the stores ass today, the next closest employee was at least 50$ behind my sales per hour, and it is only my second day actually selling anything! Plus I wasn't poaching customers, we take turns in our store, so that everyone has an equal chance, I am so glad that I did this well today because the guys I work with really know there stuff. Most of them have been working for radio shack for years, and know absolutely every product we carry like the back of their hand, it is really intimidating watching them make a sale because they can help the customer look way into the future for anything that they may need for the next year or so to go along with whatever they are going to buy in the first place.
Back to top Go down
bludeath

bludeath

I got a new job! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a new job!   I got a new job! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:27 am

Thats pretty awesome man! Keep up the good work! Sadly, all I can say about a day that makes it seem impressive is that I didn't fall off the roof or cut of an extremity... haha
Back to top Go down
Mark
Admin
Mark

I got a new job! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a new job!   I got a new job! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:34 pm

Hey that is an accomplishment too man, it would really suck to fall off a roof. I have done it and it doesn't feel good. As for cutting off extremities, I like all of mine so, I would assume that you are proud to still have all of yours, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I got a new job! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a new job!   I got a new job! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got a new job!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Floor is Currently Shirtless O'clock :: Life in general.-
Jump to: