The Floor is Currently Shirtless O'clock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Run to the hills, the floor is currently shirtless o'clock!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenny

Kenny

Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado Empty
PostSubject: Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado   Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Mark
Admin
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado   Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:02 pm

I thought that you were doing the ping pong one for sure? These are all pretty cool though.
Back to top Go down
https://thebluff.aforumfree.com
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado   Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:13 pm

Me and Matt were thinking fight like the samurai one
Back to top Go down
Mark
Admin
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado   Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:19 pm

I don't know man, it wasn't that epic. If you guys were to do that one you would have to spice it up a lot.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado   Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:28 pm

I imagine We would change it I assume it would be more than one fighting style and who knows what else
Back to top Go down
Mark
Admin
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado   Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:54 pm

Fireballs! and Lightning!
Back to top Go down
bludeath

bludeath

PostSubject: Re: Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado   Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:09 pm

Sorry Ken... as cool as that would be... any of those... nothing will really work and sell. Don't mean to be a harsh critic... but most of those are teams of professionals of about 5 or 6 people... we couldn't pull anything off like that.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado   Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:39 pm

No they aren't they are amatures One is a anime competition done. The comerical is too much but the other ones are not bad
Back to top Go down
bludeath

bludeath

PostSubject: Re: Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado   Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:27 pm

Well... whatever you say... I guess an Asian amature is equivalent to a trained white person haha... cause I know I couldn't do that
Back to top Go down
Mark
Admin
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado   Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:23 pm

I think that we could pull it off, it would just take a lot of practice. Too much practice in fact, there is no way we can do this.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado   Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:34 pm

Let just wait and see. I mean the samurai one or something similar wouldn't me hard.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Admin
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado   Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:02 am

I have a feeling that we will have even less time to work on it than we did this semester.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado   Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:24 am

Lets not worry about it right now
Back to top Go down
Mark
Admin
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado   Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:57 am

Lol ok, instead we should set lofty goals and hope we can pull them off, got it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado   Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some thing I would Like to do for Mr. Corrado
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Floor is Currently Shirtless O'clock :: I found this on the web.-
Jump to: